The TORQX Random Orbital Polisher is the perfect first machine for the weekend warrior enthusiast, and also makes a great addition to any professional’s detailing arsenal. The compact form factor of the TORQX makes it perfectly suited for polishing in tight areas on any vehicle. The TORQX uses standard 5/16’’ - 24 spindle thread backing plates; switch to 3’’ backing plates to polish small areas or 6’’backing plates for extra large panels. Remove swirls and scratches from door jambs, underneath side view mirrors, A-pillars, wheels, and other tight spots with the TORQX. Polish headlights or tail lights to remove oxidation, yellowing, and faded plastic with the TORQX and Hyper Flex wet sanding block system. Polish off scratches, swirls, and oxidation to restore gloss, reflection, and shine to paint finishes, glass, clear optical plastic, and polished metals with the TORQX Random Orbital Polisher.
TORQ Tools set out to develop an auto detailing tool that anyone can use, enjoy, and afford. The TORQX Random Orbital Polisher is the machine for the enthusiast detailer and weekend warrior who wants one machine to do it all. With the TORQX, anyone can polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, spread wax and sealant, scrub carpet, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more. TORQ engineers designed the TORQX with simple and intuitive controls, rugged components, and durable build materials to last for years of dependable detailing use. The powerful 680 watt motor of the TORQX delivers the power and torque needed and demanded by enthusiasts and professionals alike. The TORQX uses the same gentle dual action motion and 8mm throw that enthusiasts and professional detailers know and trust even on the most sensitive or durable paint finishes. The TORQX is the powerful machine that won’t bog down on any polishing, waxing, or hardcore cleaning job on any vehicle. Easily polish single stage, clear coat, or new ceramic clear coat paint finishes, polished metals, glass, and clear optical plastics with the TORQX. The tight form factor and precision balance of the TORQX fits comfortably in the hand and is perfect for any detailing situation. Use the TORQX to comfortably polish cars, trucks, large RV or trailer sidewalls, boat and airplanes, and any other automotive surface without strain or fatigue. The TORQX is the machine of choice for any beginner, hardcore enthusiast, or professional detailer looking for one simple, lightweight, and powerful machine that can do it all. Tackle any detailing task with the TORQX.
- Lightweight construction with vibration reduction technology Powerful 680W electric motor
- Wide 2800 - 7800 RPM power band range
- Versatile 8mm dual action orbit for perfect polishing in any area
- Balanced Ergonomic Design (BED):Extended comfort grip for easy handling is the perfect blend of form and function
- Ergonomic Speed Controls (ESC):Puts the power adjustment at your thumb to maintain control over the tool
- Speed Exchange Port (SEP):Replace tool brushes quickly and easy which will extend the lifespan of machine with reduced costs
- TORQ Forward Grip (TFG):Lowered center of gravity and precision handle ensures better control with reduced fatigue
- Dynamic Performance (DP): Combines industry standard 8mm throw with a powerful 680W Motor to easily achieve the perfect correction with a smaller, more versatile throw
- Professional Versatility (PV):Interchangeable backing plates: accepts 3’’, 5’’, and 6’’ to adapt to any detailing job on any compact or contoured surface
- Precision Power (P²):680W motor for powerful paint correction and cleaning power. The true speed control dial channels power through 6 distinct speed settings
- Harmonious Balancing (HB):Internal components configured for superior balance and comfort, promotes better detailing results with less fatigue, and wear and tear
- TORQ Power Band (TPB):The wide 2800 - 7800 RPM power band is ideal for polishing, waxing, scrubbing, and cleaning, the TORQX the perfect first machine that handles all detailing jobs